Hi Andrew,
Thanks for your excellent description. There is no drop box icon in my menu
extras, and yes I am using VO arrow keys. There is a drop box folder on my desk
top but it's just not syncing.
I'll have another go at opening the app or try to update it somehow, though I
thought I was on the latest version.
Thanks though.