Hi Robert, I'm sorry to say you still can't listen to college football games
with the iPhone app or online. Everything else I'm interested in is available
through the iPhone app and with radium on the Mac. I use tune in radio for all
my college football listening. Sorry I don't know about college basketball. I'm
just not a fan. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the games today! Rod

Sent from my iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse any errors.