Might I suggest that Ootunes would be possibly an option?  Lots of iHeart
stations there.  Now, bear in mind that Ootunes does cost, but, is fully
accessible and well worth what you pay for it.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray,
Still a very happy Mac and Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ user!
Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in and fully
protected by ClamXav Antivirus!