To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:05 PM
Subject: Uninstalling an application on the Mac

Hello all,
Well since the Amazon app is not accessible, I will need to uninstall it. How do I uninstall an application on the mac. i have looked through the menus, and do not see it as a choice. Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

is active.