Hello:
Well, if you saw my earlier message, you know my first ever clean install
didn’t quite work. My CCC program put a weird file in the Mac startup that was
acting weird. Anyway.. Thanks to Dan at Apple Accessibility, we were able to
restore my mail from a time machine backup. I believe I have iTunes up and
running with all music and movies and tv shows restored. Dropbox has finished
sinking files. I’m now manually download my apps.