The Previous Recipients item in Mail's Window menu will show you all the
auto-complete addresses that aren't in your contacts. I'd delete the one in
there now, and simply write the new one once; after that, that new one should
be the one hat auto-fills. Again, if this is a contact, you'll need to make
that change in your Contacts app instead.
> On Dec 13, 2014, at 12:44 AM, Angus MacKinnon <floda...@gmx.com> wrote:
>
> When I type a name like Denise the autocomplete in Apple Mail enters
> denise-12...@slbwa.org.lc. I wish to change the email to
> denise-12...@slbwa.org. How do I change the email address in OS 10.9.5 Mail’s
> auto complete? Thank You.
>
> Angus MacKinnon