what are you installing on?

I just did this the other day but unless you have a fairly new macbook, it will not boot off a usb stick. if you look at the contents of the usb stick in finder, what's on it? should contain 9 items I think. efi sources and some others.

I cheated and made the usb stick in windows but making it with bootcamp from the iso should work as well.
Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123