hi donna; when i was doing one every week up until a few months ago i was not
real happy with it. there were a lot of unlabelled buttons. i didn't feel
confident using it by myself. but a few weeks ago i had to communicate with
someone who insisted on doing a hangout. since it was their show i said okay. i
was pleasantly surprised to find they have labelled all the buttons. some of
their add ons still don't play nice one called the tool box in particular but
they are getting better. i find my biggest complain with google being that the
circles aren't labelled when you are trying to add to a circle or move people
between circles. now to the limitations of a hangout or hangout on air. with a
hangout you can invite as many people as you want but only have ten
participating at one time. with a hangout on air you can only invite 100 people
and still have only ten in the conversation. the real difference is that a
hangout is not recorded while a hangout on air is automatically uploaded to
youtube. hope this helped, max