Hi,

I normally do my revisions in text edit.  If I want to delete or change the
spelling of a word, Text Edit loses focus and doesn’t let me know what letters
were deleted until I come back in.  I don’t remember having this problem before
and I upgraded to IOS 8 in September?  I thought it was the computer at first
but when I backspaced to change something when writing this message, I was able
to tell what was being erased at once.  Any suggestions?  It seems like Text
Edit is losing focus.  Any help would be appreciated.
Mary Jo Partyka
choir...@gmail.com