From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Grant Hardy
Sent: Tuesday, 30 December 2014 1:30 PM
To: MacVisionaries List
Subject: Re: VM Fusion vs Bootcamp

Hello Kawal Kawal,

You’re definitely correct about JAWS authorization being erased when a drive is
reformatted. In fact in my experience, JAWS even deactivates when the Boot Camp
support software is repaired or uninstalled. Not needing to worry about this
would be a definite advantage. For those who use VM Fusion, are you able to
install Windows without sighted help?

Grant

Sent from mobile