Hi all. I’m trying to play around with Garage band. I was told that I didn’t
have the selected drum kits and instruments and asked if I wanted to download
it. Hopefully it didn’t charge me, right?  Does anyone know of any good
podcasts for the latest version of Garage band? I  would like to use loops of
instruments; however, I don’t know how to change chords or select a key. I’m a
bass player but have never done a project in anything like garage band. I play
all of my instruments live.
Anyway, Hopefully someone can help me.
Thanks.
Hope Paulos