The open-source Sox package can convert audio files to ogg. If you need to convert a whole pile of them then you can just make a loop in a shell script. Googling around I found this:

for i in *.wav; do sox  "$i" "`echo $i|sed 's/wav$/ogg/'`";done

In the above example the source files are assumed to end in .wav. Each file is encoded to .ogg and the file extension has .wav replaced with .ogg.

CB