Hi,
thx for the workaround about the .-symbol in the search field.
However idd, this is a workaround.

That this feature isn't present you said, seems strange to me.
In ios, you can press teh list button in day-view and there you can see all
future events, also recurring events are included and past events aren't shown.

If this is idd right, it seems normal to me that this seame functionallity
should be available on osx and ios.
Any comments are very welcome.

kind regards,
William windels