Hi Maria,

yes, they are. Just open the help section of Amadeus Pro and find them.
Unfortunately they are arranged in a table which are not very accessible to VO.
But you could also try to translate them using Google.

I’dtranslated them myself but at the moment I have to less time left over.
Actually I’dlike my days to have 28 hours. ;-)

All the best
Jürgen