Hi, Chantell,

Thank you very much for your posting.  When I posed my initial question about
journaling, I didn’t realize that it would lead to such a productive discussion.

So please let me ask one question, based on your experience.  Are you
indicating that journal entries can be made, both on the iPhone as well as on
the Mac?  Can journal entries made on the iPhone be revised on the Mac and vise
versa, if this should become necessary?  I am currently using an iPhone 4S but
will have an iPhone 6 later this month.  I have a 2009 Mac with 4 GB/RAM and
Mac/OS 10.9.5.

Thanks in advance,

Mike
 On the Mac side,