Hi Sarai,

Your suggestion did not work for me.  When I typed 0000, I was unable to pair
the devices.  Then, for some reason, I tried entering 1111 and actually got
further.  After a pause of about ten seconds or so, the iPhone said:
“Connection unsuccessful. Could not load driver for APEX001890”

Any other thoughts?  I guess that I can always power down my iPhone and do a
hardware reset on my BrailleNote.  However, I’m really not sure what is going
on.  Why did I get further when I typed 1111 as the pairing code instead of
0000?

Kindest regards,

Mike

On 21,Jan,2015, at 16:57, Sarai Bucciarelli <sarai.bucciare...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike:
> You need to go to Bluetooth, not hotspot to use Apex as display. Turn on
> Bluetooth on both devices. On Apex, go to terminal, press b for Bluetooth,
> then enter. on phone, go to VO then Braille. When you see the apex under
> devices, double tap it. Type in on the phone 0000.
>> On Jan 21, 2015, at 4:36 AM, Mike Busboom <mbusb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello.
>>
>> Unfortunately, your message got chopped off at its beginning.  However, to
>> answer the one question which arrived, I am using Keysoft version 9 4 1,
>> build 1252.
>>
>> Thanks and best regards,
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> On 20,Jan,2015, at 20:56, Eileen Misrahi <eileen.misr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> First of all, Are you running the most recent version of KeySoft? The order
>>> that you need to take is to turn

>>> 1. In the main menu, press T to jump tot he terminal mode and press enter
>>> on it.
>>> 2. Make sure that the terminal mode is in bluetooth. If not, press the
>>> letter B.
>>>
>>> Mow, that you have done that, return to the iphone. Before upgrading, I was
>>> using my apex with an iPhone4.
>>>
>>> ipHone:
>>> 1. Make sure that the phone is turned off.
>>> 2. Turn the phone on with the power button.