Hi all,

A few times a week, after my iMac has gone to sleep, when I go to get back on
something weird happens with the keyboard.  Basically, everything except VO
plus arrow keys and Cmd-Tab stops working.  I’ve tried turning VO on and off,
I’ve tried turning quickNav on and off, but so far the only way to get out of
this mode is to force the Mac to shut down and then reboot.  Anyone know what’s
going on here?  And anyone know of an easier way to get my keyboard back?  This
never happens on my MBA, so I’m wondering if it has something to do with the
bluetooth keyboard?
Thanks,
Donna