Hi Anne,

I could duplicate this behaviour in a german Textedit from the menue Format /
Fonts / Style. Textedit unexpectedly quit. But I’m not sure what you meant by
„first menu at the top of the window“. So I couldn’t try this.

Could you share with who you shared this at Apples or in what way? I only know
of the web page
apple.com/feedback
but my impression is telling it to my coffee pot would have the same success.
;-) But you might have a better way of communicating such issues.

All the best
Jürgen