Hello everyone.  Well, i'm the new proud owner of a iMac late 2013 model,
and have had it for almost weeks.  So far, I love it, and the learning
curve is not difficult at all. However, I have a few questions, which
probably aren't too difficult.  So, here goes.

1. Whatwould you recommend as an accessible IRC client? Note that I have
Adium installed, but that's not a perfect solution. If Adium reads the
messages as they come in, their's no way to control the rate of speech, or
just to bypass all queued messages and start reading the new text that is
being displayed in the channel.  For channels which are not high-traffic,
this isn't a problem.  However, if you have a channel which has a lot of
users sending messages, this simply does not work.  I would use console
applications such as epic or other IRC clients, but their are major issues
with Voiceover reading incoming text in console-based applications.  Cursor
tracking using Voiceover seems nonexistent, as well as a myriad of issues.

2.  What would you recommend as a very accessible MUDD client? Preferably a
client that supports MCP, sounds, etc?
3. What do you all use to listen to Internet Radio?
4. Flash Plugin? Should I bother installing it on this machine?

Thanks for all your time. If I get enough answers, I will post a summary
document in return for your time spent researching and answering my
questions.

Erik