Hi guys

I haven’t gotten very far yet, but it asked me for my name and then my
husband’s. To keep the IRS records straight, my husband’s name should be first
on the return. Since I already put my name where it asked for “Your name,” and
then put my husband’s where it asked for spouse, will I need to start over with
the program or can I go back and reverse the names? I haven’t gotten very much
done yet, so I could start over.

Gigi