Hi all,

I know this is an unusual posting for this list, but I think there are several
people here who would make outstanding candidates if they are interested.  This
is the position that I recently vacated, so if there’s anything you want to
know feel free to ask.  What I will say now is that you will have the best
colleagues one could ever hope for, and that the cost of living here in
Carbondale is low, so the salary would be quite comfortable here.  SIU is
primarily a Windows campus, but they do have several students on Macs,
including one blind Voiceover user, and you would be supporting the Mac in
their computer lab.

Obviously, this is off-topic, so please don’t respond to the list.  If you have
any questions, either contact Rita (see below) or if you want to ask me
questions, you can email me privately at doniado...@me.com
<mailto:doniado...@me.com>.

I hope some of you will think about applying.
Cheers,
Donna