I use Fusion/windows7 with Jaws and have remapped the grave accent key to act
as caps lock, and the caps lock to act as grave accent key.
I used the windows Sharpkeys utility and it works like a charm.
So, my grave accent key is my jaws modifier key and if I ever really a grave
accent, I can get it  with the caps lock key.

I have found sharpkeys to be the easiest solution for remapping keys, although
it’s a bit tricky at first. There’s a good podcast about it on AppleVis ,
although the podcaster is pretty fast and hard to follow at times.

I have all but abandoned windows at this point, finding solutions for all I
need on the mac - numbers being the biggest one of them all.