Hi all,

I’m using iText Express a lot lately, but I don’t remember how to tell my Mac
this app is trusted.  Every time I go to open a document, I need to jump
through a couple hoops to say it is ok.

Isn’t there a setting where I don’t need to do this anymore?

Thanks,
Traci

Ready set CLIMB , CONQUER, CURE . Please help me fundraise for the Leukemia
Lymphoma Society. The climb up 1311 steps is difficult but pales in comparison
to what patients and their families feel during treatment. Every day, more than
347 LLS sponsored researchers come closer to the goal of finding a cure for
leukemia and related blood cancers. Locally, LLS funds 8 researchers at the
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and University of Washington Medical
Center. Your support and commitment to the mission of LLS enables this
important work to continue. Please go to my page to learn more & donate. Thank
you!
http://www.llswa.org/site/TR/Events/BigClimb?px=1570735&pg=personal&fr_id=1460