Tim,
That sounds like a good idea, will do that. Is there a way to delete genres from the list of genres? I have some that are sort of duplicates.

From The Believer. . .
 . . . what if it were true?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 2/11/2015 10:39 PM, Tim Kilburn wrote:
Hi,

You could make a Smart Playlist with the criteria set to match with a specific
genre.  Then as you go through the playlist, if you don’t wish for a certain
title to be tagged under that genre, do a cmd-i (Get Info) on it, change the
Genre and it will auto-magically disappear from the Smart Playlist.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada