From: "Jeff Berwick" <mailingli...@berwick.name>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2015 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: Scraping an Entire Website

Really, all I want is the images, so I'm okay if some dynamic text is lost.

I know that this client has been working with their provider and they
haven't been able to recover the password.  As a result, we've had to set up
a new domain name and whole new site.  He just doesn't want to lose the
images on the old site, and he wants to incorporate them into the new
design.

Jeff