Open the Notifications Center. At the bottom of the window is a "Notification
Center Preferences" button; activate that, and you'll find a table of
notification-enabled apps. Simply arrow to the app you want, and vo-right to
the options. You can decide the alert style (none, banners, or alerts), uncheck
the "show in Notification Center" box to remove the app, control how many
notifications appear at a time, and so on. Some apps have extra controls, so
don't assume they are all identical, and have a good look at the options for
each app you want to configure.
> On Feb 24, 2015, at 8:52 AM, Stacey Robinson <stacey...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Can someone tell me how to remove and add things to my notification center on
> my new macbook air?
> There are
>  several things I’d like to remove.
> Blessings,