Hi!
OK when on iTunes on the Mac and lets say your on your music you should find
buttons like my music, playlists and then iTunes store!
Just VO space on the store button and after it refreshes just press Command+7
and that will put you into the App store part of iTunes!
And until you decide to leave the iTunes store those commands will take you to
that part of the store, like Command+1 will take you back to the music part of
the store!
HTH Colin