Hello phil thanks next time it happens I will try the key stroke so thanks
again

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Phil Halton
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 12:42 PM
To: Macvisionaries
Subject: Re: question about VM Fusion

when I get that sound that indicates a wrong or dead keystroke, and Fusion
doesn't seem to respond, I switch to  full screen mode with command control F
and that usually shakes things up and gets things working again. Also,
sometimes I VO end (function+right arrow) and then hit tab a few times until my
VM screen reader (JAWS) responds.
Usually though, the best fix is to switch screen modes with command control F.
Whether it goes to full screen mode or single screen mode doesn’t matter to the
way the VM operates, but it gets the keystroke problem fixed.