As someone has suggested, place the unit into rice. I needed to do this a while
back with my iPhone4. I got lucky and didn't have any damage. One website
mentioned to leave the device in rice covered for 2-3 days and not to turn it
on. This can short out other components on the mother board.I know this will be
hard not to touch the MBA, but you want to have the best shot in having minimum
damage as possible. After that disaster, my golden rule with any of my Apple
devices are not to drink, eat, or listen to anything while taking a shower
where there is a lot of moisture. HTH and good luck.

Best,
Eileen