I’d like to come into this one, a couple a weeks ago, i had no feedback with
the letter, o just using daniel so what i did was went into the home user
library with command shift g tilda slash library and found files that had to do
in preferences with voiceover and selected the 8 files sent them to the trash,
then restarted the computer and the corrupt files were gone when the files were
regenerated again by restarting the mac I’m curious whether that may fix your
problem.
cheers gerry have a nice day
Email: gerryc...@optusnet.com.au
Skype: gerry.cook1