Hi Gabriel:
Somebody correct if I am wrong here, but I think you will need to mess with the
button on your device to see what happens now that you got it paired. This is
because you don’t have any input keys. As far as I know, if your manual doesn’t
have them, then there is nowhere you can find commands because the manual
should have inculded them if the display works with IOS, or the Mac either, for
that matter. I don’t remember seeing anywhere in the VoiceOver where it tells
you commands on a specific display.

Gigi