The favorite tab is the one just above the home button if you just opened the
app. The problem is there is actually seven tabs and not just the five that
show on the screen at one time. You can pull three fingers left or right to
show the additional tabs.
I prefer Radium, both  the Mac and iOs apps, instead of the SiriusXM  app on
iOS.. You can sinc the Radium Mac and iOS app to show your favorites. Any
change in either app will  be noticed immediately on the other platform.
By the way, I was able to rearrange my Radium favorites table on the Mac with a
mouse down and mouse up key stroke.
Respectfully,
Rod