Yes, the sorting does that and I have selected what I want to be shown in that view. But while the movies are sorted that way, they are all in one list.

If I select Home Videos from the popup button, I get grid view. If I select Video List, I get the list view and I see all the selected options across the top.

I tried playlists. That appears to work and I can select a specific genre and see only those titles grouped by genre.

The playlist table is pretty long now but I could not find another way to do this.

From The Believer. . .
   By way of the Chariots of the
Gods cameth the Aliens who
dwelt amongst the humans,