Hi ed, that is the case then it would seem logical for the rule not to work.
I'm not sure how much truth is in it though. I say this because I'm also
subscribed to a Braille music list which can be found on yahoo groups and have
also created a rule for any apple vis subscriptions to go into a folder however
both of these rules end up in my inbox of late which is why I'm thinking
there's more going on here. Thanks though for letting me know about this with
bt. Out of interest how did you come to know about this yourself? Are you with
bt too?