  From: Alex Hall
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 12:41 AM
  Subject: Re: Just to get back on topic with things... Audacity

  Incredible? No, but it's adequate. You have to tab through most popup
dialogs, and there are a few odd bugs, but it mostly works well. It's certainly
good enough for me, and it's not worth the $70--or however much Amadeus is--to
switch from free to paid.

    On Mar 19, 2015, at 11:56 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland