hello; i'm still hopeful of getting an iPhone or iPad soon. i'm wondering if
you would like some stuff on my early days with it such as unpacking it, using
it for the first time, pairing it with blue tooth if necessary, etc. plan on
sharing some of this on my blog but it never hurts to be seen in more than one
place. good luck, max