Hi,
Can you do the same thing with a straight text file? Or a downloaded audio
file? I have an audio file of a book that was separated by chapter. It came to
me as a zip file. Can I somehow merge those files into a folder to save to my
desktop? I need to use this book in order to study for some advancement in my
job.

Pam Francis