I totally agree. It can be done, but it's definitely not easy, that's for sure!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Oyen" <eric.o...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2015 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: Wow! that was ridiculously! easy!

no worries. believe me, I tried the full html site. its ridiculously complicated and very hard to navigate. I have been somewhat successful at it only because of some visual help to get me around the glitches. I typically don't use full html unless I want to change some advanced settings that just aren't available in basic mode (google needs to seriously change this).

-eric