Donna,Give them some time. No offense, but have you considerred that they might not be home for the day? I think if we demand they do something, it certainly won't help matters. And neither will begging them. I can almost promise you, they will deal with him accordingly. It might take a day, but they definitely should. Now, if nothing's been done in the next say 3 or 4 days? Then? I may start really wonderring, but let's have a little patients. I know it's incredibly insulting. I agree, but the moderators have lives. Give them time to get through things. The more we pester them, the longer it'll take for them to go through all the pesterring messages to see his messages, realize the issue, then kick his hyney.

Chris.