Yeah, I'm there...
Em 29/03/2015 16:21, Kliph escreveu:
I already have a alternant list.  It’s peel the apple.  And we cover
mac, iPhone, iPad, appleTV, and even have a little open discussion on the weekends. There are 2 mods. We both monitor the list very closely, and make sure everyones playing and talking nice. We don’t police very often, and thank goodness so far we haven’t had too. The list has been up and running for about 8 months now, and anyone who wants can come and join. It’s also on google groups, and the info is below. Hope to see you there!

Frustrated with your Mac, I-device, or AppleTV? New user and want quick efficient answers? Or maybe you know apple products and want to contribute? Then come join a list where questions are always answered, and we are always patient with you. Subscribe here: peel-the-apple+subscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:peel-the-apple+subscr...@googlegroups.com>
Short quick getting started Tutorials:http://peeltheapple.wordpress.com/
Or just follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/PealTheApple
And ask your question there. All are welcome!