Hello everyone,

I have been meaning to bring this up for quite some time, but I keep
forgetting.

I have been noticing that whenever I switch from one language to another,
VoiceOver is very, very slow to load the new language and voice it.  When I
switch from English to German, for example, I sometimes have to wait at least
five seconds before the change is made.  Has anyone else experienced this
phenomenon, and is there a remedy?  In earlier versions of the OS, this problem
did not occur.

Thanks in advance for your insights,

Mike