The gpac package has a utility called mp4box that merges mp4s.  To merge 3
files for example, you would do something like:
cp file1.m4b file.m4b
mp4box -cat file2.m4b -cat file3.m4b file.m4b

This is discussed at http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1900761.

On Mar 31, 2015, at 10:34 AM, Emilio Hernandez <emilio.s.hernan...@gmail.com>