Not sure it matters anymore as that was over five years ago now. Maybe someone else on the list has more current info on dlink accessibility. If you didn't need the ADSL interface, for the cost an Airport would be quite nice. Maybe a simple DSL to Ethernet box like this one for US$34:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16825165003&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-PC-_-pla-_-Modems+%2f+Gateways-_-N82E16825165003&gclid=CLidsrjc1sQCFdKDfgod8WQAIA&gclsrc=aw.ds

CB