Hi,
Go to iPhone settings, mail contacts and calendars. There their will be a
default account button. Activate it and select the email that you would like to
set as default.

          Regards,
Feliciano

For tech tips and updates Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

Sent from the Super-iPhone