a few days ago I sent a message about a condition where siri and other apps
like safari would only work on wifi and wouldn’t use cellular data to connect
to the internet. Well, it turned out that I had just replaced the SIM card a
few days earlier and AT&T accidentally shut off my data plan on my account. I
had a genus bar appointment today to figure out why no apps would work on
cellular data and Apple wound up giving me a new out-of-box iPhone5 rather than
bother trouble shooting the problem. Then, after setting up the new iPhone5
only to find the problem still persisted, they scratched their heads and sent
me down the hall to AT&T for a new SIM card.
AT&T put me back on a data plan ($10 cheaper per month than my old plan) and
problem solved.
The Apple tech was great and knew as much about VoiceOver as I do - very
professional and I wound up with a brand new iPhone5 out of the whole snafu.

This is why I love Apple, they always treat me right.