I'm sorry you feel that way. I would appreciate it if you would not
mis-represent what we're doing.

If you had actually read previous messages, we were mainly discussing the
problem that some folks, in some parts of the world, or with some wireless
carriers in the US and elsewhere, have to pay for data by the KB, among other
considerations.

I don't get enough from the Google Ads or donations to even cover hosting
costs, so that argument is ridiculous.

We really do try to do what is in the best interest of the community. I'm sorry
you feel there is some conspiracy theory or something going on behind the
scenes.

        Sadly,
                Josh