Hi,

This is a known limitation of iCloud Drive.  Look at

http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/12/17/how-to-use-icloud-drive-on-the-web-ios-and-os-x

for more information.  Jut for fun, I used Terminal to get inside the iCloud
Drive storage location, and there are lots of folders there that don’t appear
to be visible to OS X.  They are there for sure, but not visible to the Finder.
 The chflags command doesn’t seem to make them visible either.  I’m guessing
that we’ll likely need to wait for iCloud Drive to evolve a little before those
third party app folders become visible to the MacOS Finder.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada