Hi guys .
I wrote PDf Pen Pro about VoiceOver and using checkboxes. Although I got it to
work, I had mess with it to get to the right place. So I asked about that. Here
is the response I got, and I was told I could pass this along.

To navigate form fields in PDFpen via VoiceOver, use VO left arrow and VO right
arrow, where VO is the VoiceOver key combination, which is typically control
and option held together.

You were very much the motivation for the changes to properly support
checkboxes in 7.1.

Then after this message he said:

By all means, please let folks know about PDFpen 7.1's VoiceOver support for
form filling, and definitely note that one must use the VoiceOver controls for
navigation. If there are folks we should reach out to about this, please let me
know.

There is one person who handles most of the voiceOver questions. I think he’s
the president or something like that. So they want to hear from us if we are
having trouble with VoiceOver and their program.

Gigi