  From: Krister Ekstrom
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 4:38 PM
  Subject: Re: Irritating problem with Word

  Hi,
  I don’t see exactly this in my end. However what i see is that when i get to
the end of a line and change to a new line,VO reads the last word of the line 2
times, one for when it passes into the new line, then when you hit otpion+left
it speaks the word again and tracks correctly, well it tracks correctly all the
time for that matter. I don’t think it’s a deal breaker but it’s certainly one
thing one should look out for. If one’s uncertain you could move over the last
word on a row using only the cursor keys to get moving by character.
  /Krister

    15 apr 2015 kl. 22:21 skrev Christopher-Mark Gilland