I want to post a sincere “Thank You” to Scott for directing me to the DJAY
Podcast, that helped tremendously!

In addition to this though, I want to confess my temporary mental meltdown upon
initially launching DJAY Pro; seems I got myself into “System Preferences” for
DJAY and totally spaced out that I was not in the main user dialog window.  One
big “DUH” for me!
Bill Gallik
wfgal...@icloud.com